Feb 4, 2013

It's Good to be Back!

It's already February and this is the only time I will be saying "2013 is my year!". Well, everyone else have said that, SINCE JANUARY!!! I admit, I am so late with everything. with realizing what I need and should do. I quit my job and is currently in search of a new one. The one that I love. The one that I can have fun to. The one that is related to what I have finished and the one I can have a future with.

I have been very busy with the last months of 2012 and I have missed writing a lot. I was figuring out what I really want to do. But I am back now and ready to share again all my thoughts, rants, and experiences that I had when it comes to health, food, fashion and getting in touch with your true beautiful self.

November last year, my good friend Sam celebrated her birthday and had a giveaway and guess who won… ME!

This is my loot!


  • Watsons Anti Aging Milk & Salt Scrub with Carrot Extract
  • Celeteque Brightening Facial Wash
  • Excel Paris Long Lasting Lip Crème
  • Pearl in Eye Shadow Palette
  • Lip Gloss
  • The Body Shop Honey Bronze Lip Nectar

Thanks again Sam!
Please visit her page : http://dishysammy.com/

I also joined a contest together with my friend Sam for Cover Girl “Get your Rocker Chick Look” Contest. I saw their ad, had a few hesitations on joining but Sam and I, together with Raych Ramos, a blogger friend too, won.

This is my entry and prize!!! YEY!

  


  • NatureLuxe Foundation, Lip Balm and Mascara
  • Smokey Shadow Blast and Liquiline Blast
  • Intense Shadow Blast (Eye Primer)

Too bad there was a slight issue about the prize that was given to me by CoverGirl. But we already let that part go and move on. I am still very thankful for Cover Girl. Thanks again!

Beauty Blogger’s United also had a small get together/Christmas Party last December that I was able to attend to. I had fun with these girls. We get to chat and share our opinions about the stuff that we loved.
Here are the girls…
(L-R) Milna of Milna Mania, Mel Lee of The Duchesses, April of Miss April, Jannie of Jannieology, Eyah of Eyahnism, me,  and Ana of ANAlysis of my life. Too bad I did not get a photo with Ana. She was a bit late but still managed to be with us.

Photo Credits: Annabelle Perez

We had an exchange gift and I got 2 bottles of Fragrance Mist from Bath & Body Works courtesy of Milna. I gave out the other perfume to Sam as she was not able to be with us that day.


Thanks again Milna!

My Christmas was spent with my family. I brought Jams, the boyfriend, with me. As for New Year’s Eve,  we spent it with his family.

I also celebrated my “OH-MY-GOSH-I-CAN’T-BELIEVE-I’M-24” birthday last January 5. As of now, I still cannot accept the fact that I am and officially 24. *sad face*

I always say that my age will stop at 20. But here comes reality bursting my bubble, it’s still increasing year by year. *exhale noisily*

And now is my chance to say goodbye to 2012. You made my year happy and blessed. And as for February 2013, I know you won’t fail me.





4 comments:

  1. nice one sis! Keep up the good work! So proud of you... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kitty! My blog is still under renovation though. I hope you will be one of my main stays here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am speechless reading my name more twice in this post. A lot of things happened and I am glad you liked what I persuaded you to do. After all this little space we have in the world wide web is our outlet (when we want to escape). I wish you good luck on your job hunting (P.S. write my diet :D) and I wish to share more blogging experience with you. Xoxo, sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam!! I am so inspired and overwhelmed. Need to have work real soon! 1st pay = make up shopping! hahahaha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...