Feb 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Make Up Collaboration

I hope I am not late again. I mean, we still have the weekend to spend Valentine's Day. I hate it that Valentine's Day is celebrated on a weekday. We all have our own stuff to do, work, school, chores... No time to prepare and get ready coz we are sure that the entire day would be spent doing the same thing we do during weekdays. Good thing we are celebrating it this coming weekend!

Anyway, this is the first time I joined a Make Up Collab and it's good to know that we're making it for Valentine's Day!

Together with these girls, Ana, Joyce, Me, Gen-Zel, Sam and Eyah, we all have come up with our own look that we would like to wear on this special day!




As for my look, I made a short questionnaire on how and what my boyfriend wanted me to put on for our own Valentine's Day dinner date.

Foundation or Powder? Powder
Eyeliner? No
Preferred color of eye shadow? Pink and Purple
Lip color? Nude or Pink Lips (Never knew he knew the shade nude*hahaha*)
Dark, Smokey or Light? Smokey
Hair? Down

On a usual date, we often go out in the afternoon, shop, watch a movie, pig out or even a combination  of the three.
But for this look, we would just be having dinner and grab a coffee or tea after. Since it is a special day, he wanted me to go all out and look fab. However, I omitted some of his choices specially the smokey look, as I still want this look to be subtle and not too dramatic. This is the look I came up.






These are the items I used to achieve this look:

For the Face
CoverGirl Nature Luxe Foundation in Bamboo-315
CoverGirl Tru Conceal
Physicians Formula Mineral Loose Powder
Ever Bilena Blush in Cheek

For the Eyes
ELF Eyelid Primer
ELF Palette (from the 5 Piece Kit) - Purple Shade
Shawill Eye Shadow Pot in Vogue Noble - 02
CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara
CoverGirl Liquiline Blast Eye Liner in Black
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow in Dark Brown

For the Lips
Baby Lips Mixed Berry Lip Balm
Careline Lipstick in Cotton Candy

I was supposed to have my first video but too bad, my movie maker is not very cooperative at the moment... I need to check my computer. ASAP!

But please guys, do check these videos made by my gorgeous friends. Links are listed below.

Sam : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VEtnW8MjDDA

Eyah : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OGnqWkUyxSU

Gen-zel : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SP8VQS5CR5Y

Joyce : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1okfttNSFR4


Try this look this coming valentine's day and let me know how it goes. It doesn't matter if you're single or taken. Let's all  have fun and celebrate Valentine's day with a blast!


Have a Happy Valentine's Day Guys!

xoxo,

6 comments:

  1. I envy the last photo! I am so bitter! Hahaha I love your candy eyes :) Happy Valentine's :-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually, if my video was successful, you will also see him there. Eh palpak ang movie maker ko.hahahaha

      Delete
  2. Pink compliments your color so muccch!!! your so maputi kasi!!! Till next time! IWas really challenge to do this with all of you girls!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eyah! Next na nga is the Graduation Look! Im looking forward to that!

      Delete
  3. ang cute nyo naman ng partner mo sis! :) and I am loving your "eye-candy" look...so sweet!

    nicole
    http://axonsanddendrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! It's nice to see you here! Hopefully your a main stay na. I am a reader of your blog too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...