Dec 5, 2012

Review: Snoe ROUGE DELUXE Complete Lip Care in Chili Pepper

I got this lipstick (FREE!) from the Snoe Bauty Inc. Blogger Event. We get to choose the shade that we want. I got Chili Pepper!!

Can be purchased at all Snoe Beauty Inc. counters all over Metro Manila.
It only cost PHP 399.00 (4g bullet)

I love the packaging! A girly, vintage and wild western theme design!

Based on the packaging:

"Snoe's Rouge Deluxe is an oil-infused rich and creamy lip color in the season's hottest hues. It will hydrate, nourish, and revitalize lips. While delivering long-lasting color, this product works to smoothen and soften the lips, making your pout extra kissable. Edited to only the most fashionable shades, it's impossible to pick just one."

It also has Argan Oil, Sunflower Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado and Rosehips. It's really infused with lots of organic healthy oil making our lips supple and soft. Snoe Beauty Inc. claims that this lipstick has a buttery creme finish which I really agree! 

It is advisable to prep your lips before applying it. You can use a lip balm or lip conditioner first. But since I trust this product, I just applied it on and it's still perfect!

It has no smell at all, just a faint plain oil/wax smell. Not pungent at all. I do not feel any sting on my lips when I use this that's why I love it!

It does not have Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMO's and Triclosan.

I got the Chili Pepper Shade. It really glides well on your lips.Very creamy! I tested it and lasted for 4 hours ( I already ate and drank a lot), but the color still remains on your lips. I think lip balm application is enough for a re-touch since the color remains on your lips.


This is how the shade looks like :


It's a bright red color but not the bold, vampy and bloody type of red. I love this since it is not so loud and you can wear it anywhere. It's a shade of red that can fit any occasion you will be attending weather it's a daytime or a night time affair.

So far, I am very impressed with the Snoe Beauty Inc. Products. More Snoe Product reviews coming soon!

Like Snoe Beauty Inc. on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SnoeBeauty?ref=ts&fref=ts

Visit their Website : http://www.snoebeauty.com

Love yah, love yah!!

Lea

4 comments:

  1. I have and love this too! Glad you dig it like I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a hit lipstick ah! :) Matry nga!
    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great, will definitely try it :)

    Your photos are great! Very informative and clear I really enjoyed browsing through your blog :) Would you like to follow each other? I just followed you on GFC, hope you will too :) Looking forward to more posts from you! More power!

    XOXO
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sabs! Thanks a lot! Sure I will definitely visit and follow ur blog! =D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...