Nov 12, 2012

Saturday is Grocery Day!!! Haul from SM Cubao

As you all know, me and my boyfriend are already living under one roof. Under his family's roof. We have now separate chores and responsibilities and mine was groceries. Assigned to me was everything for laundry, everything for coffee and primary needs in the kitchen such as cooking oil, salt, pepper, seasonings and other stuff we use in cooking. 

Last Saturday, his family and I went to the LJS Bodega Sale (promise to post something about that event) and after was the "palengke" day of his mom. We decided to be dropped off at SM Cubao so we can just do the grocery at the same time.

I purchased everything we need for the house and also bought some extras for me and Jams (the boyfriend). I bought some toiletries that we are now running out of.





1. Cleene Ethyl Alcohol - good thing this still exists. I often remember their commercial in the 90's where they burn their cotton and nothing is left to prove that its all natural. I love their alcohol because it just smells like baby cologne. Though it's ethyl, it's not that drying. I transfer this to a mini atomizer bottle and keep it in my and my boyfriend's bag.


2 Enliven Skin Care Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion - I am so, so, so, very much happy with this product. I will be raving about this below.

3. Cleene Cotton Balls - I just noticed now while writing this entry that this cotton was from Cleene. It's like I want to try and burn it now to see, hahahahaha. I like to use cotton balls since you do not have to hold the entire cotton roll and pinch a bit of product to use. No contamination at all.

4. Charmee Dry Net Pad - My period now is on a regular basis. Very regular to the point that I can predict the exact date on when it is coming. Very many thanks to my OB! I love this pad as it absorbs everything right away. It does not have any smell ( I hate scented pads) and it's cheap.No more "Tagos" moments with this pad.

5. Vaseline Active Nourish Soap - This one is a must us! It comes in a pack of 3. I usually buy this every other grocery day since it lasts up to a month. Jams is allergic to glutathione and I do not like cream soaps nor antibacterial ones. I hate the feeling of dryness and tightness on my skin and the feeling that I still have soap left in my body that I cannot rinse. This is an all in one package, no more germs, skin is not dry and no glutathione present.

6. Smart Choice Tissue in a Box - This one is very cheap! I think this only cost less 24-25 PHP for a 75 pulls 2 ply tissue.

7. Dove Shampoo in Pink - I usually buy the biggest bottle they have because I have a very long, wavy and unruly hair. This promise to make your hair straighter but I am not after that anymore since I have been using this since it came out. It just makes my hair soft, I am "hiyang" to this as it prevent me form having dandruff and it just smell so nice and clean.

8. Milcu Underarm and Foot Powder - I do not use deodorant for my pits. I only use this powder since I was in College. No underarm "asim" smell and it does not darken them either.

Now for the product that I really love...




TADAAAHHHH!!!
Enliven Skin Care Cocoa Hand and Body Lotion

I  was using the Enliven Pro Vitamin Everyday Shampoo before the Dove Shampoo was released that is why I was familiar with the brand. It was a brand known in the U.K.(United Kingdom not ukay ukay..). When me and Jams were strolling around for some laundry soap, this thing caught my eye. I went for it and smelled it right away. It smells like chocolate! Good, Yummy CHOCOLATE!!!  I did not hesitate to get one! I really recommend this lotion. It is not the regular thick, oil-slick like lotions, it's more of a liquidy, light and is absorbed by the skin right away. And did I say that it really smells like CHOCOLATE?? See, I am really in love with this! I am not a lotion user at all but with this, I am starting to moisturize myself and have an additional routine on taking care of my skin... Again, it smells like CHOCOLATE!!!

Hope you can try some of these things. Some maybe cheap but I assure you they are worth it.



Love yah, Love yah!

Lea/L.A.


4 comments:

  1. Chocolate smelling shampoo? di pa tayo langgamin niyan??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, they also have some shampoo products pero it's not chocolate flavored...hahahaha
      I think they have a mango-passion fruit, coconut and the one I used was a musky smelling one.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks sis! I also love your blog! I love your trip in Bangkok entry! so many good finds!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...