Oct 23, 2012

Gotti's Ristorante

When I attended the Belle du Jour Event 2 weeks ago in SM Mall of Asia, we got really hungry and tired. My boyfriend and I decided not to just settle with the usual fast food. While strolling and looking for a decent resto, we passed by, a lot of times, at Gotti's. Since we have no place to go, we ended up here. 


Photo Credits : Gotti's Ristorante


Outside, you can see that there are a lot people eating and devouring their meal. We checked the menu and I was fascinated with it. I immediately asked Jams to come in and order right away. We were debating if we should get an appetizer, a salad, a pasta and a pizza. I was overwhelmed with their array of choices. Then we realized it was just the two of us and it would be a lot if we ordered that much. We ended up getting a pizza and a pasta and get another if the serving was not enough. We got the Pasta Puttanesca and the Triple Sausage Pizza.




I was amazed on how big their serving was. We just ordered the regular sized pasta and it was good for 2 already. I love the pasta. It was well seasoned with capers and olives and you can really taste the anchovies!(which I really love) And their sauce was the not the sweet kind, it was sour and tomatoey! Very home made. It includes 2 pieces of Herbed Focaccia Bread.




As for the Pizza, it was huge and I love how thin their crust was. It was showered with a lot of cheese and sausages, yumm!! Not your typical "tinipid" pizza. This made my night!




The food was also affordable. We only spent less than 600 pesos for everything including the Bottomless Iced Tea that Jams got. Not bad at all. We had some left over pizza took it home and ate it again few hours after. 

I got the Authentic Italian Taste that I always look for. It was a great experience as a first timer here.

The service and the crew were all friendly. They made us feel really at home. .

I give Gotti's Ristorante a 5/5. 
I will definitely go back and try their other dishes.
(Specially the Mushroom Bruschetta! ooohhh, drooling now!)

Like their Facebook Page : Gotti's Ristorante

They have branches at : SM Megamall, SM Bicutan and SM Mall of Asia



Love yah, Love yah!

Lea/L.A.

4 comments:

  1. Havent heard so much of this resaturant but I do see it around! :) Have to try it soon!

    I love discovering new sites! Yours is a hidden gem! I love it already :) Followed you!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shari! Thanks for following my site! Yes, you should try out Gotti's, their dishes are so good! Update me when you have tried them.

      Delete
  2. I really want to try gotti's. masarap po ba jan? :))) thanksXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's really good and not that expensive. Big servings pa.
      I love their pasta. Try their Mushroom Bruschetta! It looks so yummy!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...