Oct 19, 2012

A Hectic Saturday - Oct.13, 2012

We were invited by Ate Ann (sister of the boyfriend) to go to Tagaytay and have a breakfast buffet at Josephine's Restaurant, visit the Pink Sister's Monastery and feed some fish a Nuvali. And yes, we said yes! 6:00 am impromptu we woke up, though the call time was supposed to be 5:30 am, and headed South. I did not have that much sleep so I was a bit light headed and groggy.

First Stop was Josephine's. Yey! They had their usual breakfast items such as cereals, native cheese and bread, taho, fried rice, salted egg and tomato, tocino, longganisa, corned beef, BACON!!!, native rice cakes and an array of fresh fruits. They also have their own egg station wherein you can get your eggs, cooked the way you wanted it.


Good morning curly hair!!!


Pure Vitamin D baby!





3 years ago, me and my boyfriend went here to celebrate our 1st Monthsary. And now, we visited the same place, reminiscing the first time we went there.


Before (2009)

After (2012)

Next stop, Pink Sister's Monastery. I do not have that much picture here since this is a very solemn and sacred place. There's just this one thing that creeps me out ever since I went here. Inside the small church, a pink nun (well they wear pink uniforms that's why they are called the Pink Sisters) is kneeling down in front. At first, I accidentally thought and believed that it was just a statue wearing the same uniform. But I was wrong. It was really a real person, a real nun, praying all day in front of the altar. But it really makes me wonder, how come she's not moving at all? Even the slight movement of the shoulders when you breath was missing. Well, I have also heard stories where they are not allowed to see their visitors, only their hands I think when they reach out onto a small window to get their packages from their relatives and friends. Well that's really sacred for me.




This is our pic the 1st time we went here together. I think this Angel Statue is not present anymore. I  have not seen it when we were there.


Last stop Nuvali.

It was my first time to really have a tour around that place. The first time I heard and saw the place, it was just like piles of sand, gravel and cement all over and no progress at all. I enjoyed the part where you get to feed the Koi fishies on a small man made lake for only 15 PHP. You can also ride their eco friendly boat for only 30 PHP. A lot newly built resto's are now all over the place and there was also a small "tiangge" where you can buy cheaply priced clothes and shoes.










Next Agenda : Visiting my Dentist.

1:00 pm, we got home already just in time for my upcoming 2:00 pm appointment with my dear dentist. Yes, I am in pain right now while typing this entry. It's been 2 months since I last saw her as there have been some small conflicts with our schedule. Here's how my teeth looks now. I am all set for Halloween!!! Yey!


Black and Orange!!! Spooky!!!





Love yah, Love yah!

Lea/L.A.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...