Oct 22, 2012

Accessory Haul : DIVI EXESSORIZE!

My good friend Mahwee and Angel (Gegel) asked me if I can join them and go to Divisoria. Mahwee wants to buy a United Nations Costume for her son and Gegel, some additional prizes for her son's birthday party. I noticed that the building that was under construction last month was now opened. It was the new side/extension of the 999 Mall. We head out first to 168 Mall. We were able to find the things my friends need but how about me?

I remember, I lost my pair of fancy earrings when we went to Puregold Clark for their grocery sale. I think I dropped it when I fixed my hair that time. So I decided to buy some accessories instead and to replace the earrings I lost. I am so excited to show you everything and my ultimate favorite piece!!! Let's start!

Here's what I bought.




I was eagerly looking for the shop where I bough my lost earrings but I failed. But there were shops that shows trays and trays of fake pearl earrings of different colors and shade, shape and sizes. They look like mentos on your ears, LOL! You get to pick 4 pairs of earrings for only PHP 100.00. That was like PHP 25.00 each! How cheap was that! Here's what I got.


Upper Left : Large Mentos in Light Silver, Small Round White, Large Mentos in Dark Silver and Large Mentos in White.

Next was this cute necklace!!! I am a huge fan of Macbarbie07 and I recently saw this uber cute mustache thingies on her posts and vlogs. Since she loves them, I started loving them too! (I'm so gaya gaya) This comes in different colors. They also had a bigger one which came with a boulder hat, glasses with eyes and the mustache. (Sorry, did not have time to get a pic of it since I was drawn to this cutie!!) This is what I was talking about in the intro part of my entry, my ultimate favorite find! It comes with a long gold chain and I chose the black one. No regrets of buying this. I promise! And do you know how much I got this? Only PHP 40.00! oh, san ka pa dba?

It's so cute!!!

Next is this spiky elastic bracelet. Most of the online stores I liked on my Facebook Page are now selling these. Some are single banded and others are double or even triple banded. I only got the single one, just to try it out. I also got the multiple colored one because it's cute and fun and I can wear it whatever the color of my shirt is though they also have it on silver, black, red, pink, blue, you name it! You can purchase 3 pieces for a PHP 100.00 or get one for PHP 35.00.




I also got a set of thin wired bangles for only PHP 50.00 as I was planning to do a DIY Project for it. Please watch out for that too. There were 2 silver bangles, the other one had a heart charm and a set of intertwined brass/bronze colored bangles. I now wear it together with the spiky bracelet.




I only spent a total of PHP 225.00 for all of these stuff. Though they are cheap, I am satisfied with their quality. There were no reaction yet on my skin and hopefully none ever.Try going to Divisoria for good finds, not only for accessories but also for clothes, shoes and bags. Just a tip, make sure to check every side, stitch, inside and outside of the product before purchasing just to make sure you get the most out of what you paid for. Try going to 168 and 999 mall. A lot of tiangge's are waiting for you!


Love yah, Love yah!

Lea/L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...