Nov 15, 2012

Haul : LJS BODEGA SALE (November 10, 2012)


Last Saturday, me and the boyfriend's family went on the LJS Bodega Sale. I saw the add from Goody Products Philippines  and the location was just at the back of their house in Sta. Mesa. I invited his family to join us and good thing they said yes.



We arrived 12:30 in the afternoon and the place was a bit crowded already. You can see a lot of pots and pans and kitchen appliances from Chef's Classics, Imarflex and Kinox, some sportswear and shoes from Eagle, Ellesse, Supra and Sanuk, hair products from Goody, baby products from Avent and Aprica and some cleaning aids from Arix.

Jams' mom bought 2 large pots from Kinox, her sister bought some Avent bottles for here daughter and most of us got something from Goody.

Here's what I got.


A Goody Hairbrush and Goody Claw Clips

They were really a good buy. I got the claw clips for 100PHP with a 50% discount making it 50PHP for a set of 4 and the hairbrush was on 30% discount and I got it for only 279PHP.




This is the set of claw clips I got. Caboodles by Goody. This is a really good buy and I love how the screw in the middle that holds the plastic claws and spring is made out of plastic. No more "kalawang" moments when your clips get wet.This comes in 2 sets of colors, I got the one with the black, white and pink. The other set I think has red, black, blue and I forgot the other color included. I bought this as this can help me hold my hair while ironing it or use it at home that you don't care about your hair at all. Just tie it up and leave it like that.




This is the brush I got from the sale : Goody Start.Style.Finish Blow it Out Quick Dry Events Brush. They have a 3 sets of brush but I chose the first one, Step 1, Start. It is Thermal Base and you can use it with your blow dryer. 


Goody
Start.Style.Finish
3 Steps to Fabulous Hair

"Goody brings you the Start.Style.Finish Collection so you can finally get the best results from your styling routine. Your hair has different needs when you start out with wet strands, when you style with heat and when you smooth and finish a dry style."

Feature : Quick Dry Vents - to minimize styling time.


You can also use this while your hair is still wet or even if it is dry. I saw some cute hair brushes that has a cushion foam at the middle and they are so soft but I was advised that you can only use them for dry hair as bacteria could grow inside the foam if you use it on wet hair.

I am impressed with this brush since I only have to make 3 brush strokes and my hair is fully combed already. it is also light weight and the handle has a rubber coating for good grip.


I am satisfied with what I bought in that Bodega Sale. Good thing the warehouse is very near to us. I am now  into Goody Products as you can really see how durable they are. I will be putting some of the Goody Products (including Double Wear Elastic and Head Wrap) that  I want on my wishlist this Christmas!

Like Goody's Facebook Page : Goody Products Philippines, Inc
Follow them on Twitter : @GoodyPH


Love yah, Love yah!

Lea/L.A.


2 comments:

  1. hi lea! say your post at beauty blogger :) New follower here. hope you can follow back :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...