Dec 4, 2012

Watson's Haul

I went to Watson's before November ends to get some stuff I will use for my CoverGirl "Bring Your Rocker Chic Look" Contest. You need to use 3 CoverGirl items and I still need 1 more item. Since I was also running out of Concealer, I got the CoverGirl Tru Conceal.

I also got a few things from Nichido and Jams also bought me my first Revlon Lip Butter and it was on sale!!





Revlon Lip Butter in the shade of Raspberry Pie (PHP525.00 but only got it for 350)
Nichido Kohl Water Proof  Eye Pencil in the shade of Onyx (PHP 138.00)
Nichido Single Eye Shadow Pots in the shade of Soft Black 
and Cool Silver (PHP 68.00 each)
CoverGirl Tru Conceal (PHP 395.00)

I really love shopping at Watson's since you can roam around and compare the same items with different brands and see what suits you the most. They are also affordable and we get to support our own Philippine made products.

Like Watson's Philippines Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/WatsonsPH?fref=ts
Like CoverGirl Philippines Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/COVERGIRLPH?ref=ts&fref=ts

See you guys on my next haul!!


Love yah, love yah!!

Lea

2 comments:

  1. right! IT's my favorite place in all SM Malls :) Hope you win in the Covergirl! I wanna join sana kaso nalaman ko nalang last day na.. hahah! :)

    eyahnism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah I want Raspberry Pie! :3
    Watson's talaga forever tempting. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...