Oct 7, 2012

Review : Physicians Formula and Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara


A friend of mine gave this Physicians Formula Talc Free Mineral Loose Powder and a Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara.As promised, I will make a review about these products.


First, here are the swatches of the items.



Without Flash


 With Flash


On Paper

I usually leave the house at 1:30pm for my 3:00pm work in Taguig. This is my FOTD.



(Please don't mind the background...hahaha) 




I did not wear any Foundation or whatsoever. I just started with a clean face, put on some Nivea Visage Deep Pore Control Toner and followed that up with Nivea Soft Moisturizing Cream and applied directly the Physicians Formula Mineral Loose Powder. It does not give you that much coverage, well as you can see, my freckles are still showing. For my eyes, I used my Elf Eyelid Primer and Elf Butternut Quad Eye Shadow with the Cover Girl Mascara and my Maybelline Plump Jelly Lipstick for my lippy.

For the Powder: I did not use the free Kabuki Brush since it's very coarse and rough. The powder was great and it made my face matte for a couple of hours and only retouched once. That was already 8:00pm. So for a total of 5 hours, my face was still in good shape. I just swiped a bit of powder and reapplied my blush and lipstick.

For the Mascara : No smudges at all. It was not indicated on the packaging that it was a waterproof one but I guess it is for me.I consulted my friend Sam of Dishy Sammy and as for her review about this product, it did smudge on her as she has oily lids. Maybe my lids are not oily that's why it did great for me.I love the Silicone Applicator. It prevents my lashes from clumping up together and making an entire spider lashes mess.

(sorry, I was not able to picture how I looked when I reapplied the product)

I got home at about 1:00 am and my face is still ok. I was a bit oily when I got home but everything is still in place. Even my mascara, it"s now on over time and still doing it's job.



 I was already pale as my blush and lipstick were already faded and gone.

 Again, sorry for the mess.


These are my lids. As you can see, the mascara was really strong and no smudges at all.

Again, a big THANK YOU to my friend Mahwee for these products! Maybe you could grab and try these items too for yourselves. Let me know about it



Love yah, love yah!!

Lea/L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...