Oct 2, 2012

My Other Interest

This will be a big switch from my usual interest. Well, not that I'm saying that this not my interest too, but doing this thing is kinda too personal for me and I often hide it from the others. But now, since I was already influenced by my high school friend Sam of DishySammy turned into a make up enthusiast, I am taking this big leap and try to show the world and other girls out there what make up really means to me.

I have been MIA for the past months because I became lazy... But  though I stopped, there is still a part of me that wants to come back and blog for more. So now, here are my Make Up Collection!!!

Let's start with my make up bag... 

My sister got this for free in Watson's, I think last year, and she gave it to me after but I just started using it few months ago. I call it my kikay kit. I can fit here all the stuff I need to bring with for retouch and alike.





Next is my bigger make up bag. My sister also gave this to me as a Christmas present (can't remember what year..hahahaha). This is from the Body Shop and it has 3 removable small baggies that can also act as your kikay kit. I love the glittery thing it has cause it so shineh!!




This is how it looks like inside...


This is the first pocket. I keep here my extra tools like eyelash curler, sharpener and a set of false lashes. Sorry for the lipstick mark, I know it's a mess...hahaha


These are the 3 removable baggies. I keep here my eyeshadows, lipsticks, gloss, eyeliners and stuff. See how shiny and glam they look!!


This is how it looks like outside and when closed. But I can never close this bag anymore since it has become bulky with all the stuff inside.


Next would be my Make Up Collection.

Let's start with the powder and foundation I use.



This is the Mary Quant Loose Face Powder in the shade of Beige. This was given by my sister long time ago and I do not use it that much since it gives me a yellowish slightly dark shade after.






This is the Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Powder in the shade of Natural. I use this as my everyday pressed powder as it already has SPF 18 and it doesn't give me any break outs. But to tell you, I have been using the Johnson and Johnson's Face Powder for like years since I was really "hiyang" to it and I liked the baby powder smell of it. But hey! Why not try a new one. I'm no longer in highschool nor in college and I think it's time to let go of that baby smelling face powder. This is my first time to change and try this Maybelline Face Powder and good thing  it does it's job pretty well!



This is the Maybelline Clear Smooth Foundation in the shade of number 12. And again, I saw my sister use this few years ago and since I am also a "gaya-gaya" I also bought one.





Now I consider this one as one of the precious gifts I have received from a friend. Mahwee, my officemate, gave me this Physicians Formula Talc-Free Mineral Loose Powder in the shade of .... I don't know??hahahaha
We were just talking about some drug store make up you can buy in the US and I blurted out that I want to try the brand Physicians Formula. Too bad we don't have it here in the Philippines.




Good thing, her mom is residing in the US and always sends her a lot of cosmetic products every now and then. She was unable to use it since the shade was a bit lighter for her so she gave it to me instead.(with a Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara). I will be making a review about this soon!






Moving on to blushes...


I have here the Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in the shade of Cheek and another one from my sister, Revlon's Naturally Glamorous Bush On in the shade of Wine with Everything. You can notice that it has hit the pan and the brush included was not really good to use.

For the Eye Shadows... 



I only have a few and no enormous palettes yet. Most of them are in the neutral shade.


This is a Revlon Eye Shadow, from my sister again and I am not sure of the shade. But it's kind of a light champagne color which is really good in highlighting the inner corners of your eyes. I have hit pan and need to find a new one...


This is the In2It Sheer Eye Color. I am not sure of the shade still but the left part is a Chocolate Brown shade and the one in the right is a gold one. I have used the gold part a lot and a small chunk of it was left. I have actually almost finished the entire plate and I am telling you, this is one helluva  strong eye shadow!!


 This is a Careline Eye Shadow Powder in the shade of 15 Green Luster. I only bought this because I attended my niece's Halloween Party at School.


This is the Elf Eye Shadow Compact that was included in the Elf 5 Piece Eye Set which my boyfie influenced me to buy...I had no choice... He forced me! And when I saw the Gold Shade, I knew it was a good replacement for my In2It one.



This is also my Elf Butternut Quad Eye Shadow. This is the first Elf product I bought and I loved it! I use this everyday for my office day look. For a cheap price of P129.00, u get 4 shades that goes well together. It's very pigmented and the color shows even brighter when I use my Elf Eye Primer.


And for my Eye Liners and Mascara...


I have here (Top) Cover Girl's Lash Blast Fusion (Shade: Black), which was given by my friend Mahwee. Elf Eyelid Primer, Elf Lengthening and Defining Mascara (Shade: Black), Elf Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (Shade: Coffee), Kama's Auto Eye Pencil (Shade: Black) and Elf Brightening Eyeliner (Shade: Black). All the Elf Eye Products here were included on the 5 Piece Eye Set I bought.



I also have this Fanny Serrano Long-Wear Gel Liner in Black. It comes with a free small angled brush. This did not work for me since it really smudges a lot. Maybe I am into waterproof liquid liners. But it's a good thing I was able to try gel liners...

For my Lippies...


I have here 3 Lipsticks, a lip and cheek tint and a lip balm. Here are the swatches.


This is the Maybelline Jelly Plumpy in the shade of 03. It is a very sheer pink colored shiny lipstick. This is my ultimate favorite Lipstick/Gloss. Not too shiny and glittery.


Next is Loreal Colour Riche Lipstick in the shade of 752 Classic Wine. This has a shiny orange touch and I have used it a lot too. I am still looking for a replacement for this since I think this is no longer available in the market.



This was not included in the groupie pic above. This is an NYC Lip Gloss in the shade of 567B Parfait Duet. This also comes with a free lip liner that really matches the gloss.



Next is my Fashion 21 Lip and Cheek Tint. I forgot what shade this was. I just grabbed this by their counter in Landmark and did not even test it since I was in a hurry to go. I just need an instant Lip and Cheek Tint that time. Good thing it's a great buy for a lees than P150.00. This is very pigmented and easy to blend. I only use this for my lips. I just top this off with a lip balm or petroleum jelly and I am good to go.


This is my first ever Elf lipstick in the shade of Sociable. It has a glittery almost hot pink in color shade. I bought this for my niece's birthday last August since I was wearing a pink dress and it really matched my outfit for that occasion. This is really a great buy!


For the Make Up Tools that I have...



I have here the Elf Eye Lash Curler with a free rubber thingy, an eyeliner sharpener and set of Nichido's TruLashes in De Luxe 87035 - flirty lashes to bring out your true beauty statement! That's what I'm talking about! Yeah! But I have purchased it  years ago for a Vegas Party Themed Event but never got to wear them at all. They are very dramatic and heavy.


This is my Elf 5 Piece Ultimate Eye Set. Comes with the 6 color palette, an applicator, eyelid primer, mascara and an eye pencil. Got this all for only P399.00.


Lastly, my Brushes...


I have my Kabuki Brush. I got this from Landmark and I don't know what brand it is but I so love it! It's very dense and no hair fall at all when I use or wash it. 
This is my Marionnaud N32 Angled Blush Brush. I got this from Watson's and I love it too, very much!
Then I have this big fluffy Eyeshadow brush which I got from Landmark too for I think P200.00. It does it job real well. It even works as a blending brush itself.
 Next is my Elf Blending Eye Brush. I got this together with my big fluffy eyeshadow brush last august. There were few hair falls when I first washed it, coz I wash my brushes fist before I use them, just to remove some chemicals on it and just to be sure...
This is my first ever eyeshadow brush from Fashion 21. I think I got this for less than P100.00 last year.
 This is an I don't know what brush is this from Beauty Bar. Someone left a paper bag at Podium and me and my sister got it since we were the only person left there. It has a Smashbox Purple and Black Eyeshadow, I guess for a smoky eye look, but those pots were left with my sister and I got the brush instead. Well, I think it's a lip brush since it's small.
Next is my Angled Eyeliner Brush. Got this too from Landmark when I purchased the gel liner. But since I am not a fan anymore, might as well keep it under all my brushes. 

There! This is really a very long entry for me. It took me 4 days to complete everything. Oooopss, before I forget, I would like to thank Sam for inspiring me to do this. And I will repeat, you are a very bad influence when it comes to these kind of things...hahahahaha
Hopefully I get to add more stuff for my now jampacked make up kit. Or maybe I should get a bigger bag now, just to be prepared for more make ups to come. Next entry is under construction now.

Love yah, love yah!!

Lea/L.A.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I like the NYC Lip Color saan yan nabibili?

    Parehas tayo ng blush brush. hahaha

    I am looking forward for more Kikay posts *kisses*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought that sa officemate ko before. It was from the US but mura lng nya binenta, P230.00.
      Just wait for my next post! Thanks Sam!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...