Dec 3, 2012

A very late post - Past, Present And Future with Snoe Beauty : 3rd Semi-Annual Bloggers Event

Last Saturday, November 17, 2012, me and my friend Sam (Happy Birthday again!!) went to the Snoe Beauty Inc. Bloggers Event. This is the first blogger's event that I have attended. We get to see all the amazing products they have, Past, Present and Future products. I also get to meet a lot of beauty bloggers and made friends as well.





Upon entering the house, lots of girls are already doing small talks, giggles and laughs as if they were all reunited. I felt the strong passion for blogging among these girls. Me and Sam arrived a bit late. Good thing the event haven't started yet.




The event was hosted by Ms. Jen Diaz, the CEO and Founder of Snoe Beauty Inc. She discussed all of her products, what they contain, how they work and the process they went through and where these high quality ingredients came from to achieve such great product.




They also talked about the different licenses and certification a company can get to heighten up their status. But beware as some of these companies makes false claim about it. The authorities are also not that strict unless a face has already been damaged. But do we need to see a damaged face before we put an action to this? This issue made me sad though.

I was really excited as I got to know all their products and how they work. I am already eyeing on some of them!


Past Products


Present Products
Future Products 
(I got to test and swatch them and they are very promising! Cant wait!)

Ms. Jen managed to give us really cool and special gifts after the event. She also gave us 1 Rouge de Luxe Lipstick and let us choose the color we want. I got the Chili Pepper! (Review will be out soon)


All wrapped up with a ribbon on it!

Tadaaah!


What I most like about their products is they are effective on me. I have been using the samples they gave out and the items I also purchased from the event. I am telling you, they really do their job. I also love their packaging as it really reach out fun and trendy girls out there. It's so artsy!

I bought the Kojic and Glutathione Soap for me and the Collagen Soap for my BF's mom. Reviews will be out soon.




Before the said event was really over, cam whoring took place...hahahahaha
I grabbed these photos from the Beauty Bloggers I have met, credits to all of them!!


Gen-Zel, Helen, Sam and I 

Me and Janine


Sam, Kim, Gen-Zel and I 

New found friends!! (NFF)
Ana, Kim, Gen-Zel and Janine

I can't wait to attend another event and be with them. They are all awesome!



Like Snoe Beauty Inc. on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SnoeBeauty

Visit their Site - http://www.snoebeauty.com



Love yah, love yah!!

Lea/L.A.

1 comment:

  1. Good to know everything works well for you too! :)
    Hope to see you again soon! :3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...