Nov 16, 2012

The RAVE about KRAVE

I have been reading several blogs now and most of them are raving about this new Organic Line of Face and Body Products from Krave. I have also checked out their Facebook Site and saw all the information I needed, from their products and it's description, their prices, how you can order and payment methods.

All of their products are made from the US and is distributed here in the Philippines. They are the first one to introduce and bring Organic Skin Care Products here in our country.


I was really amazed with their products. Not only do they have make up stuff, but they do have a skin care line too! From Liquid Foundation, Eye Shadows, Concealer, Lippies, Blusher and Contour Powder, Finishing Powders, Setting Spray up to Facial Masques, Facial Wash, Toner, Moisturizer, Zit Zapping Products, Body Balms and Nutritious Oils. I , without a doubt would definitely not mind mixing all of their products since they are all organic and made by one company. Their products are also affordable and based on the reviews I saw, they are really worth more that what they cost.

This is what they promise to their consumers.

*ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE UNIQUELY FORMULATED

*FREE OF HARMFUL CHEMICALS THAT CAUSE CANCER


*PROVEN SAFE & EFFECTIVE!

*INGREDIENTS ARE US-FDA APPROVED TO USE IN COSMETICS


*AFFORDABLE COMPARED TO OTHER BRANDS


*EVERY PRODUCT FORMULATION IS REPLENISHED WITH ALL OF THE SKIN 


BENEFICIAL KEY INGREDIENTS YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE 

That's why I have decided to try one of their products.




Photo Credits : Krave Minerale Cosmeceuticals

I love this because it's translucent. You do not have to worry about the color and shade, whatever make up you are wearing, it will definitely blend with it.

SKIN BENEFICIAL KEY INGREDIENTS:
Our formula includes 2 of the healthiest ingredients:

1. PEARL POWDER that aids in healing, skin brightening, anti-wrinkling, and sun protection. It also exfoliates the skin and promotes new cell regeneration.

2. SODIUM HYALURONATE the world’s powerful skin hydrator which brings balance to your complexion & keeps your make up application fresh all day long.



I followed the instructions given on their Facebook Site. After toning and moisturizing my face, I applied first the Krave Minerale Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator Powder using my fluffy Kabuki Brush. This is control your oil and sebum production. I followed it with Maybelline Clear Smooth Gel Foundation and used again the Oil Eliminator and SkindHydrator Powder to set everything.






When I also started using this, I noticed a big difference about my fave being oily. For 6 Hours, my face stayed matte and fresh looking (compared to the Physician's Formula I regularly use). I did not retouch at all just blotted once since the staying power was strong and I was about to go home too.

For only 285 PHP, this is a really good buy for me and will be buying it again.

I am now curious about their Mineral Eye Shadows. I have been hearing that mineral eye shadows are really pigmented. You can get it for only 130 PHP (each color). I am also pretty amazed by their colors. They did not just stick on the usual neutral shade but they also have other fun colors you can choose.


How about you guys? What are the products do you love from Krave Minerale Cosmeceuticals? Comment below and let us share our experiences and opinions.

Like their Facebook Page : KRAVE Minerale Cosmeceuticals


Love yah, love yah!!

Lea/L.A.


6 comments:

  1. Have yet to try any product by Krave! :)
    Thanks for this review!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanna try Krave products.
    Was actually thinking to buy Physician's formula
    now that I know, I might buy Krave instead. :D
    Please put a follow button in your blog! :D
    I want to follow you (Thats the only way I can cheat blogger) kasi they only allow a max of 300 blogs. hhehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't tried Krave products yet but this one looks promising. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ~ gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I've never heard of this before. Will defo check it out. Thanks for sharing :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Review! :) I want to try KRAVE products. :)

    Btwm I am having my first giveaway. :) You might win awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
    I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    Here is the link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html
    Thank You so much! :)

    Much Love!
    -Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally agree with you!! I love Krave oil eliminator too!! It definitely helps keep the makeup intact and minimizes oiliness on face! I'm loving this too and the price is quite a steal too considering the efficacy of the product! ^_~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...