Oct 11, 2012

Fall Make Up and Hair Style Trends


I hope this is not too late. It's still fall right? Though we do not have that kind of season here in the PH.

I have been reading and viewing several Blogs/Vlogs and most of them have something to share about this season. Here's what I have gathered courtesy of Seventeen Magazine.


1.The Natural Look



Photo Courtesy of : Biasion Studio


Just by using your best foundation and your favorite blush is enough. This is like having a No-Make Up make up look. Just a clean face and a bit of color to your cheeks for that natural glow.

2.Best Feature Should Stand Out


Photo Courtesy of : Biasion Studio


Having a dramatic eyes or a bold red lips is a big YES. But having them both at the same time is a no no. It would be too shocking.

3.Bold Colors



Photo Courtesy of :CosmoGirl

Next
Use a different color to make your eyes pop. From what I have read, purple is the best shade for all skin tone. Transitioning from your usual neutral shade to a brightly colored one will surely be fun!

4.Pink and Orange


Photo Courtesy of :CosmoGirl

Next
These colors are perfect for this season as it gives out a warm and subtle glow to the face. Pat a bit of a light orange shade on your lids and follow it up with a shimmery light pink color on your crease and extend it to your brow bone. It can make your eyes glow and it is really perfect for a cool day.

5.A Change from Black to Charcoal

Photo Courtesy of : Biasion Studio



Charcoal is a shade a bit lighter from black but not too light to be considered as grey. Lining your eyes using a charcoal shade of pencil will give your eyes that defined look but not as strong as when you use black.


For the Hair

1.Accessorize

 Photo Courtesy of : Philippe Salomon

Wear something shiny like a jeweled headband, hair tie or clip. It is a small change from your look but will surely show a big difference.

2.Big Waves and Locks

 Photo Courtesy of : Philippe Salomon

I consider waves to be sophisticated and glam looking. It's so vintage looking that anyone can pull this style off. (Well, hopefully soon, I can wear my wavy hair down too)

3.The Bob


Photo Courtesy of : Philippe Salomon

I have seen Michelle Phan do the Faux Bob look on her YouTube Channel and I was really amazed. Making your long hair short was really a big wow! Imagine to have a different style of hair every other day without actually cutting it.


I think we can pull these kind of trend here in PH. It would be fun to try out bold colors for our eyes and new hairstyles that may seem to be messy but sure fun and carefree to look at.

Love yah, Love yah!

Lea/L.A.


2 comments:

  1. I want the waves and the Pink & Orange :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sam, the pink and orange combination really is pretty. As for the waves, my hair is wavy but i am unable to let it down. I think mine is very unruly though I have used some product on. I am still in search for a good hair product that suits my long wavy hair...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...