May 2, 2012

Starting this thing...

This is the first time I am gonna start to blog. I want people to see what I love to do most (which is cooking and eating) and share my experiences. I am a Nutritionist-Dietitian / Call Center Agent who loves to eat and try out new things that would suffice my daily cravings.  Mixing and matching flavors so I can create something that people would love is what I consider my hobby. I want to keep track of what every food experiment I have concocted and share them to people with the same interest as mine. There was a time where I was on the point of giving up this Cooking-Baking hobby but with the support of my  hubby and friends, it all went well again.

I searched the internet for Blog Sites that would be best for beginner bloggers like me. I found this, Blogger / Blogspot where everything is so basic. I will not have a hard time learning what is HTML again and how does it work. Just write what's running on your head and BAM!, there goes your post.

Hopefully, I will be able to keep up with this "Blogging" thing. Next post will also be today!!! yeeepeeee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...